Looking for a new challenge in an expanding industry sector. Manufacturing products for the Rail and Mining industries based in Adelaide’s inner north western suburbs, is seeking to employ the services of a Part Time Administration Assistant.
- Define the strategy for office operation.
- Define and control office KPI’s.
- Define the resources and budget for office operation.
- Manage AP and AR processes the companies.
- Manage the front office operation.
- Manage the operation of the reception.
- Provide admin support to the General Manager.
- Analyse office management processes and identify improvement points.
- Create admin purchase orders in Synchro and share them with the suppliers.
- Manage service suppliers for premises maintenance.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills – demonstrates high level verbal and written English.
- Team work skills – able to both accept and delegate tasks, follow up, communicate effectively within your team and achieve optimal results together.
- Follow-up skills – able to follow enquires/issues up effectively until resolution and keep track of it.
- Computer skills – with the ability to accurately assess and input data using the office suite.
- Time management skills – uses the time available to perform activities within set time limits.
- Attention to detail – ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task with high levels of data.
- Problem solving –analyses inconsistencies and issues and identifying solutions that resolves issues effectively and professionally.
- Adaptable – open and willing to learn new things, take on new challenges and make adjustments to suit transitions in the workplace.
- Ownership – has initiative and takes accountability.
If you fit the above criteria don’t hesitate to hit ‘apply now’ or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org