Our client is a long established Adelaide foundry located in the inner Northern suburbs, who is seeking to employ the services of a Casting Supervisor for their busy foundry.
This will be an ongoing casual position with full time hours and an immediate start.
About the role
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the casting area which manages all metals preparation, melting and pouring processes and ensure the effective and timely transformation of raw materials into cast products.
- Operation Coordination – Coordinating teams and assigning operative tasks
- Entering metal composition data into systems/databases
- Oversee pouring processes
- Staff training
- Furnace and crane Operation
You must have;
- Forklift Licence
- Must be detail-oriented and have good computer literacy
- Must have the ability to recognise potential risks and prevent accidents during the casting process.
- Must have the ability to respond to industrial emergencies through communicating and acting effectively during high-pressure situations, to ensure people and assets safety.
If you fit the above criteria please do not hesitate to hit ‘apply now’ or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities visit www.recruitco.com.au or keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd