Our client is a long established foundry located in the inner Northern Suburbs, who are seeking to employ the services of an experienced Maintenance fitter.
You will be responsible for scheduled & unscheduled breakdown maintenance and trouble shooting.
In the near future you will assist in the installation of robotic controllers.
The position will be on dayshift, casual 38 hours per week.
To be successful for the role you must possess the following,
- Trade qualifications (Certificate III) with experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Basic welding skills.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining hydraulic and pneumatics systems.
- Have experience in machine trouble-shooting / problem solving and fault finding.
- Possess the ability to work autonomously and use your initiative whilst being a key member in a successful team.
- Forklift licence.
- Knowledge of PLC an advantage.
If you fit the above criteria don’t hesitate to forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities visit www.recruitco.com.au or keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd