Our client is a world leader metal recycler, with operations encompassing the buying, processing and selling of ferrous and non-ferrous recycled metals. With operations spanning across five continents, Inc. United States, Australasia and the United Kingdom.
They are looking for a trade qualified fitter / welder to undertake repairs to fixed and mobile plant in Gillman.The position will be working on afternoon shift 38 hours per week 3pm -11pm. This is an ongoing position with a view to be taken on permanent for the right candidate.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Cert 3 in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Fitting and Machining)
- Ability to Arc, Mig &Tig weld
- Good knowledge of industrial and mobile hydraulics
- Good knowledge of pneumatics
- Ability to work with CMMS (MEX) computer maintenance system
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Forklift licence is essential
- Have own transport
- Provide two work related references
The successful applicants must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen, and have their own tools of the trade including relevant PPE.
Above all if you are reliable and committed then we would like to hear from you. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or “APPLY NOW”
Keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd