Our large National client, based in a brand new distribution centre in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, specialise in large scale distribution throughout South Australia. They are currently looking for experienced order pickers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an ongoing career in warehousing.
Paying a minimum of $31.60 per hour your day to day duties will be working in a warehouse environment picking orders using ride on pallet movers and a Voice Pick activated system. To be considered for this position you must be physically fit and strong as repeated heavy lifting is required. Previous experience with fast paced order picking is a distinct advantage.
In return this role offers excellent rates of pay, brilliant personal development opportunities, a friendly team environment and a very rewarding position within a large organisation.
Work is on a casual basis 25-30 hours per week from Monday – Friday
To be considered:
- due the nature of the role, have the ability to perform manual handling of bulk goods up to 15kgs
- have experience working in fast paced work environment
- Having a Reach Forklift licence with proven experience would be an advantage.
- have a strong awareness of WHS and safe working practices
- own PPE – steel cap boots
- have own reliable transport
- you must successfully pass a pre-employment medical which includes a Drug & Alcohol test
- have a proven record of good attendance
- have a positive attitude
- 2 recent contactable work referees
If you feel that this is exactly the position that you have been looking for “APPLY NOW” or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only those with above criteria will be contacted.
Keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd