Our client is a long established Adelaide foundry located in the inner Northern suburbs, who is seeking to employ the services of a Pre-Casting Supervisor for their busy foundry.
This will be an ongoing casual position with full time hours and an immediate start.
About the role
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for all Patternmaking, core making and moulding processes ensuring the effective and timely delivery of the moulds to the casting area.
- Operation Coordination – Training teams and assigning operative tasks.
- Preparing mechanical and physical analysis of core boxes and moulds including dimensional and condition checking.
- Performing analysis of paint viscosity and cleanliness.
- Core making and Moulding operative tasks
You must have;
- Certificate or higher degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Forklift licence desirable
- Must have structured thinking and prioritising skills.
- Must have the ability to Coordinate people and deploy resources in a fast-paced environment.If you fit the above criteria please do not hesitate to hit ‘apply now’ or forward your application to email@example.comFor more opportunities visit www.recruitco.com.au or keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd