Our client is currently looking for a production member to join their team, preferable with a solid extrusion and plastics background. This person will be a member of an efficient and productive manufacturing team, which ensures outcomes are achieved in the most timely and cost effective manner. Full time hours and good rate of pay. Casual position that will lead to full time role.
- Ensure plant and machinery is operated to stated procedures and standards.
- Manufacture product to the specified quality.
- Responsible for the equipment and area which has been assigned for the work period.
- Play an active role in progressing the organisation for the future.
- Ensure plant and area is maintained at agreed standards.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to
If you fit the above criteria don’t hesitate to hit ‘apply now’ or forward your application to email@example.com
For more opportunities visit www.recruitco.com.au or keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd