Established in 1919, an Australian owned company located at Gepps Cross; specialising in the manufacture and distribution of high quality castings for mining and rail, across Australia.
We are seeking a highly organised individual for Reception and Administration role. Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for accounts processing and administration tasks, as directed.
This is a casual position working 30 hours, 5 days per week, 8.30am – 3:00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 2.00pm Fridays
To be successful in this role the applicant will:
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience in account calls
- Have clear and precise verbal communication skill, essential for taking telephone orders
- Have current driver’s license
- Have confident customer service skills
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have strong organisational skills and time management
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously, yet be part of a broader team
Please “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to email@example.com.
Keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd