- Steel & Iron Manufacturing Industry
- Casual ongoing work, 3 to 4 Days/week
Our client, an Adelaide based Manufacturing Company is looking to appoint a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our team in the Inner Northern Suburbs.
|The Responsibilities for this role will be ensuring the growth and retention of the company’s customer base and achieving the revenue goals through offering competitive products and outstanding customer service and brand experience.|
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing customers’ claims and general enquiries to ensure an effective and timely solution and answer, and develop actions to improve their experience with the company’s service
- Analysing the organisation’s and customers’ needs to identify insights and use them in creating content in digital channels (website and social media), documents directed to customers and general B2B marketing material.
- Receiving, recording and following up customers purchase orders and contracts, claims and general enquiries.
- Elaborating and delivering quotes and proposals for current and potential customers.
- Managing and updating product and price lists.
- Preparing sales and customer service reports.
- Managing content in the company’s website, LinkedIn account and any other digital or social media.
- Creating presentations, proposals and general B2B marketing material.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key attributes and qualifications:
- Tertiary degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline (not essential but preferred).
- Verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Customer service skills.
- B2B Sales and Customer Service systems administration skills.
- Knowledge in Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Content creation skills.
If you fit the above criteria please do not hesitate to hit ‘apply now’ or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities visit www.recruitco.com.au or keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd