Operating in South Australia for over 30 years our client has extensive experience covering fit outs, refurbishments and new construction across health, education, defence, aged care, automotive, industrial, commercial and retail sectors.
In your role as a Site Manager you will be responsible for managing projects ranging between $5m – $10m. Current projects range from large scale commercial fit outs to complete new construction works.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Site Manager in all aspects of commercial construction.
- Confidence in managing and optimising resources, manpower and equipment to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Manage and maintain professional and positive relationships with employees, trades, suppliers and clients, ensuring to embody and uphold company values.
- Be familiar with WHS (management plans, SWMS, JSA’s, relevant standards and legislation)
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Salary package will reflect relevant experience and will include a fully maintained company vehicle.
The right applicant will have the opportunity to forge a rewarding career with one of South Australia’s leading commercial construction companies.
If you believe this is the ideal job for you? Please click “apply” or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more opportunities please visit www.recruitco.com.au