Our client located in Wingfield is looking for a mechanically minded person for their busy work shop. The candidate that they are looking for is someone who has an interest in rebuilding radiators for the heavy transport and agriculture industry.
The role is casual, $29.60/hr Dayshift – Monday to Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm, 38 hours per week, with the possibility of ongoing work for the right person.
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following criteria.
- Must be mechanically minded.
- Good eye / hand coordination.
- Good with hand tools.
- Good attitude and want to learn.
- Have recent work history with contactable referees.
- Car and licence, be able to drive a manual.
- Hold a current high risk forklift.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
If you are successful, you will learn the following and more
- Testing radiators.
- Use of overhead crane.
- May be required to deliver or pick up parts.
You will have to pass a pre medical & drug test.
If you fit the above criteria don’t hesitate to hit ‘apply now’ or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities visit www.recruitco.com.au or keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd