Our client is a leading independent supplier of parts, remanufactured components, and equipment to the global mining, quarrying, heavy construction, and energy sectors.
The role of the Internals Sales Administrator is primarily to manage the customer experience and to build relationships by providing prompt customer service demonstrated by offering product features & benefits advice, giving solutions and problem solving of service issues.
All sales will be in bound attention to detail and time management is a must.
In addition, the role also carries a day to day operational support function, through responsibilities involving system and inventory processes, customer order management and order scheduling with the warehouse, receiving in stock, some basic purchasing and data entry.
To be successful in the role you will need
- Experience in a similar role would be advantage
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Great time management
- Ability to work in a team environment and alone
- Understanding the sales process and adding value to customers
- Forklift and Vehicle Licences
- Mechanical and Radiator Knowledge is an advantage
This is a prefect role to grow, learn and build a long term future with this highly innovative organisation, who are looking to mould, train and offer a career not just a job to the successful candidate.
If you meet ALL of the above Criteria please hit the apply button now or email your resume to email@example.com
Keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd