Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Casual for 6-month probation period to Full Time – Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
As a result of rapid business growth, our client, an Adelaide based manufacturer and distributor of industrial spray painting and abrasive blasting equipment and solutions is looking to appoint a full time Sales & Warehouse Clerk to join our team in the Western Suburbs.
The Sales & Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for providing counter sales and internal phone sales support to our customers, warehouse duties including stock management, unloading of trucks and organizing collection and distribution of stock to our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Counter sales and telephone enquiries
- General warehouse duties including receiving and dispatch of stock
- Forklift operation
- Data entry of purchase orders, supplier deliveries and customer invoices
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Support our external sales, service and project teams
The ideal candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Previous experience in an internal sales / stores role
- Eager to learn, positive, a team player with a customer service focus
- previous experience with accounting software packages, and standard Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A current South Australian driver’s license and Forklift License are essential
- Any previous experience involving the industrial paint and abrasive blasting industry would be an advantage
- Attention to detail.
Uniforms and ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd