As a result of rapid business growth, our client is looking to appoint a Warehouse Supervisor to manage the day-to-day operations based in the Western Suburbs.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that the warehouse operates as efficiently, effectively and safely as possible. you will be responsible for:
- All inbound and outbound inventory movements;
- Secure storage of inventory in the warehouse;
- Efficient utilisation of warehouse space and equipment;
- Maintaining a safe, clean and efficient working environment; and
- Ensuring that staff are well trained, well organised and motivated to perform at their best.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Experience in small to medium-sized teams in a warehouse environment and building a high-performing team with excellent culture;
- A team mindset – recognising that the success of the warehouse team is dependent on effective teamwork;
- A focus on accountability and commitment to delivering results that exceed expectations;
- A focus on safety and commitment to eliminating and managing risks and maintaining a safe work environment;
- Have strong computer skills
- A focus on maximising efficiency and minimising waste;
- Strong communication skills; and
- Attention to detail.
Keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd