Looking for a new challenge in an expanding industry sector. Manufacturing products for the Rail and Mining industries based in Adelaide’s inner North Western suburbs, is seeking to employ the services of an Customer Service Coordinator, to provide support to Sales Team to ensure the organization provides both timely and high-level support to their customers.
- Working cooperatively with the Nationals Business development Manager to prepare and process tenders, proposals, quotations, sales and purchase orders
- Prepare contract review documentation for approval by the General Manager
- Entering and administering sales Orders
- Monitoring and reporting to customers on delivery performance and the provision of order acknowledgments
- Liaise directly with the Warehouse manager and Production Manager on product delivery status
- Managing Customer Complaints with the Quality Manager, NBDM and GM as per the Fletcher and Sons Quality management system.
- Implementing and managing the Synchro CRM business system
- Assist in the development and delivery of advertising via social media applications
- Telephone sales to both existing and new customers
- Assist in the provision of weekly / month Sales reports with the NBDM.
Skills and Abilities:
- Polite, confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Developed skills in Microsoft programs, Excel, Word, Publisher,
- Previous experience in SAP and ERP systems
- Developed publishing skills in social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook Business
- Previous experience working in Heavy Engineering or Engineering manufacturing industries would be an advantage but not essential
If you fit the above criteria don’t hesitate to hit ‘apply now’ or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RecruitcoPtyLtd